My priority is your health and safety. To minimize risks to both your health and mine, I am following the precautionary guidelines recommended by the Wisconsin State Department of Health Services as well as precautions at least as stringent as those published by the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization. I will be most grateful if you adhere to this protocol:
- Both therapist and client are required to wear a mask the full duration of session and upon entering clinic space.
- If you have been exposed to someone who was COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days, please reschedule.
- If you have been on a plane, train, bus or other indoor areas with large gatherings where social distancing could not be practiced, Please isolate for 10 days using WHD guidelines before coming for your appointment.
- Only one person will be allowed in the clinic at a time.
- I will meet you at the door, give you hand sanitizer and take you to your room or to the restroom (if needed).
- There will be a lined tote to put your things in that will need to remain for the duration of the appointment.
- There will not be any cups for water but please feel free to bring your own water container to stay hydrated.
- All linens are washed in very hot water. All surfaces touched are and will be disinfected properly between each session.
- HEPA air filter which filtrates up to 99% of particles >.01 microns are now in the room for safety.